ReelTrail Protection is what keeps our community safe. Here’s how we ensure a safe and positive experience within the ReelTrail marketplace, whether you’re a buyer or a seller.
ReelTrail provides a safe, secure platform for buying and selling online.
Make it simple and safe for buyers to purchase from you, no matter what payment method they prefer. ReelTrail Payments allows you to safely accept the most popular payment methods and receive funds directly to your debit card or your bank account. It leads to higher sales, saves you money, and provides an overall better experience.
In the unlikely event of a dispute, ReelTrail will assist both the buyer and seller.
In the case of a dispute, ReelTrail will contact the seller directly to help broker a return or refund for the fastest possible resolution.
If a resolution cannot be reached, we will help the buyer obtain a refund through one of several avenues.
We get it. Sometimes you need to return an item. Our return process is simple and straightforward.
You can fill out a claims form or contact our support team directly at email@example.com.
Orders must be carried out directly through the ReelTrail website or mobile app to qualify for ReelTrail Protection. This includes record of both payment and shipment. Any order transacted through private messaging or offsite does not qualify. Additionally, disputes must be communicated to ReelTrail within 7 days of the shipment being received (or within 14 days of the anticipated delivery date in cases).
At ReelTrail, we understand the joy that comes with getting new gear as well as the disappointment that sets in if there’s any issue. In the unlikely event that a problem with your order arises, please let us know as soon as possible. No matter how you pay, you’re protected from any fake, faulty, or falsely advertised items.
1. The buyer should fill out this claims form or contact ReelTrail Support immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org describe the situation with relevant details on what has occurred. ReelTrail will likely require pictures of any damage and a repair estimate, so please procure those in advance. This requirement can be waived solely at ReelTrail’s discretion. Communication must be made within 7 days of receiving the item where applicable.
2. ReelTrail will review the sale and communicate with the seller in order to reach resolution in accordance with their shop policies and expectations.
3. If no resolution is reached, ReelTrail may issue a refund direct to the buyer's credit card once it has been established that no other agreeable resolution has been reached with the seller.
4. ReelTrail will provide documentation to payment institutions in situations deemed appropriate. This is left to the sole discretion of the ReelTrail staff.
ReelTrail processes all payments and therefore assumes all of the fraud risk.
Unlike some marketplaces, ReelTrail is fully aware of the realities that come with selling outdoor equipment and gear online. As preventative steps, we recommend outlining your exact shipping and payment policies when listing each item. We also strongly encourage thorough and upfront listings, with photos and details outlining the exact condition of your gear.
1. In the event of the dispute, the seller should contact Support as soon as possible.
2. ReelTrail will make contact with the buyer and relay any relevant information back to the seller.
3. In the event of a dispute, your account will remain in good standing so long as effort is made to reach a reasonable resolution to the situation. Sellers who are not responsive to our resolution efforts are subject to account suspension.
4. As with sellers, ReelTrail will provide documentation of our recommendations to payment institutions in situations deemed appropriate. This is left to the sole discretion of the ReelTrail staff.